top of page
OLD SUTTER CREEK
Antiques, Collectibles, & Vintage
Would You Like to be One of Our Vendors?
• Vendor spaces are $45 for a 18’ X 20’ space.
•New merchandise and crafts are not permitted.
• Vendors load in at 5am the morning of the market
and must be loaded out by 5pm.
• Vendors provide their own tables and shade.
• Vendor booths must stay open until 2pm during the market.
• Shutdown must begin at 2pm and be finished by 5pm.
• All trash from the booths must be removed by the vendor.
Please email Peter Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
The Old Sutter Creek Flea Market is produced by Tigby Hill Vintage.
When founders Peter Torres and his wife Mary Panzarino-Torres first moved to Sutter Creek from Los Angeles in 2016 to open their store Tigby Hill Vintage, they noticed an absence of a local vintage market and the idea for the Old Sutter Creek Flea Market was born. Mary and Peter both grew up going to country flea markets and want their market to have a “vintage integrity” reminiscent of the markets of their youth!
bottom of page